Easy peasy and a great alternative to flapjacks or other sugary snacks. The kids will love them!
3 medium, ripe fair trade bananas
298g tin mandarins in juice, drained
1 tablespoon fair trade cocoa
100g sugar free chocolate drops (or sultanas)
1. Whizz the bananas and drained mandarins in a blender.
2. Put into a large bowl.
3. Into the banana and mandarin mixture stir the cocoa, oats and chocolate drops.
4. Place onto a baking tray lined with a silicon liner or greaseproof paper.
5. Bake in the middle of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes at 170ºC.
6. Allow to cool. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.